At present the Far North Coast Uniting Presbytery is in the process of discerning who God might be calling to minister with the lay teams and congregations in various places. If you are interested in more information, please contact the Far North Coast Presbytery through the Presbytery Office:
Ph/Fax: 02 6621 5639.
ALSTONVILLE: Minister of the Word
We have vacancies for supply ministry for those who are keen to continue the mission and ministry of a congregation(s), and to team with the presbytery team whilst doing that. The Far North Coast is a pleasant and enthusiastic place for supply. Short term and long term.
Some congregations are seeking musicians interested in playing in their worship services.
Please contact the Presbytery office for more information:
Ph/Fax: 02 6621 5639 – Tues, Wed & Thurs ~ 9.00am 3.30pm
North Coast Region
UnitingCare Ageing is responsible for the Uniting Church’s ministry for older people, particularly those who are disadvantaged, vulnerable and isolated. With more than 14,000 people in our care, UnitingCare Ageing is the single largest provider of aged care services in New South Wales and the ACT.
We seek to provide positive lifestyle choices for older people that result in enriching and fulfilling lives. Our services are delivered in a Christian context characterised by compassion and love for all.
Caroona – Goonellabah
The Annual Caroona Fete is held in the grounds of the
UnitingCare Ageing Caroona complex on 65 Rous Road,
Goonellabah on the second Saturday in August.
Attractions include: Jumping, Castle, Face Paining, Pony Rides and games for the kids, Music and Live Performance, a Car Wash, Plants, Produce, Handicrafts, Home Cooking and Trash and Treasure galore. With more stock than ever before join us for the fun! Donations of saleable goods welcome –
All donations and proceeds for Aged Care.
The Uniting Aboriginal and Islander Christian Congress’ (UAICC) vision is to see:
- Aboriginal and Islander people serving the Lord and filled with his Spirit;
- God’s love brought to bear on our problems at every level;
- Indigenous people ministering to other Indigenous people;
- Indigenous and non-Indigenous people standing together in Christ’s Church
- Aboriginal and Islander people achieving spiritual, economic, social and cultural independence
Visit the Uniting Aboriginal and Islander Christian Congress website.
Equipping the followers of Christ for the work of mission and ministry in the community through worship, prayer, planning and stepping out in faith.
A missional congregation:
* Worships God.
* Shares the good news of Jesus Christ in word and action.
* Disciples those who follow Jesus.
* Assist followers of Jesus discover the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the corresponding ministry that goes with the gifts.
* Supports the followers of Jesus to use their gifts in ministry and mission.
* Pastorally cares for each other as the congregation lives out its ministry and mission.
Everyone has the right to be heard, understood and cared for. Lifeline connects people with care by providing services in Suicide Prevention, Crisis Support and Mental Health Support.
24 Hour Telephone Counselling – 13 11 14
Visit the Lifeline Northern Rivers website.